Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!



Fireworks over Embarcadero January 1, 2010




Can't believe this year is over!  All I can say is I'm so fortunate and lucky to be in a place where I am right now in my life (although there is always room for improvement, especially in the career side of things).  But for now, I'm just gonna sit back, relax and enjoy the view.  I'll be ringing in the new year in my new home that I share with my fiance, enjoying some red velvet cupcakes and my favorite Gran Spumante champagne snuggling on the sofa.  It doesn't get any better than that.






Here's to a happy, prosperous, and healthy new year and hoping that everyone be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment