Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

December 18, 2010

Holidays 2010





Can't believe this year is nearly over, yet alone this decade!  With Christmas just around the corner (haven't even begun to think about plans for New Year's) here are some items that I think would make great stocking stuffers or white elephant gifts if you haven't started shopping already.  And all under $25.





Set of silver votive holders from Z Gallerie.  I bought these for about $15 and last
time I checked, they're now on sale for $8!






A wonderful alternative to perfume- the scent is subtle and moisturizes
skin like crazy.  Definitely one of my favorites






Delicious, exotic chocolate bars from Target of all places






As much as I loved Vamp and Jade, this putty-gray polish
is wearable for the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment