Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

December 27, 2010

Ringing in 2011 in style


Time to bust out the bubbly

Have you got your SF New Year's party plans all figured out?  (If not, click on the previous link for a quick list ) Are you spending it at the posh Westin St. Francis Hotel or at a friend's condo in SOMA with 180 degree views of this beautiful city?  Are you freaking out that you have nothing to wear and New Year's eve is only 4 days away?  If you're like me and tend to procrastinate on what to wear to special occasions, one store that I could always rely on and has saved me time and money is H&M.  I know this store isn't a big secret, but it always surprises me how good the quality of clothing is and at such a low price!  What's not to love?  Jimmy Choo, Lanvin, Stella McCartney, and more respectable fashion houses have designed for this establishment (and let's be honest, were you standing in line freezing your butt off in the cold SF weather itching to see their debut?)  




I saw this in their holiday issue & had to have it.
This brocade dress was only $19.99!



Here are a few of my favorite H&M dresses.  Happy hunting & here's to a happy, prosperous New Year!




I found this dress 3 hours before a wedding I was supposed to attend
 back in April.  And I made it in time, whew!





 Perfect for a night out with the girls 
or a dinner date with the fiance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment