Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

January 22, 2012

Samsonite vintage black label luggage

I've been obsessing over this luggage since 2009 when I first saw it in a travel magazine but it was beyond my reach price wise.  After endless online searches I eventually found them on amazon and ebay but still agonized whether it was worth the splurge.  I must have driven my boyfriend crazy with my indecisiveness because I had the good fortune of receiving them as presents this past Christmas.

Anyways, I'm hoping to use this baby later on in the year, but still haven't decided where to take her.  Although I've been wanting to meet this girl from Ipanema for a very long time...









No comments:

Post a Comment