Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

June 16, 2013

Calvin Klein Vivian heels and Dolley 03 Mint D'Orsay flats

Loving Calvin Klein's Vivan shoes.  They're absolutely comfortable.  I wore them around the Mission last night and did a bit of walking from the Nihon Whiskey Lounge (enjoyed all their food and the Hamachi Shitake was my absolute favorite) to the Armory Club.  I switched to the Dolley 03 D'Orsay flats mid-way through the night on our way to the Occidental Cigar Bar just to preserve the cleanliness of my shoes.  As much as I loved the CK Vivians, I didn't want the street grit to ruin the suede.  I bought them for special occasions, but couldn't resist doing a test drive around the city...



Vivan shoes- Piperlime
Mint D'Orsay flats- a steal at $21.00 from Lulu*s; I think they're a great alternative to the Jenni Kayne D'Orsay flats.

3 comments: