Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

March 17, 2014

Capri sandals

My first trip to the island of Capri was 5 years ago and I'll never forget how beautiful it was.  At every turn were beautiful flowers blooming- it's literally like a garden on an island, and I loved the contrast of bold, hot pink bougainvillea flowers growing against the stark white houses of Capri.


Besides beautiful ocean views and its easy going, laid-back vibe (stroll deeper into the neighborhoods and all the tourists will gradually disappear), Capri is home to Amedeo Canfora sandals, a brand known for their craftsmanship and hot on its heels are designer Emanuela Caruso.

















Jackie Onassis strolling the island












One of my favorite pictures of Jackie Onassis looking carefree on the island.
And I just adore that headscarf on her...




No comments:

Post a Comment