Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

March 9, 2014

Chic offices

My husband needed an extra desk for his projects and I happily gave him my beige, fold-up Craftsman table.  Even though I'm not crazy about the sight of it, I would never give it away because it reminds me of those days when we lived in a cramped, 400 square foot apartment where we could hear all our neighbors' drama shows through the thin walls...waking up super early on Sunday mornings to go to the laundromat only to find a little old lady took up all the machines, and using that Craftsman as our dinner table /  my office desk.

While waiting anxiously for my West Elm Parsons desk to arrive I'm drooling over these offices and thinking up of ways to make working more fun.



I don't expect anything less of Kelly Wearstler's opulent meeting room from Habitually Chic.
I don't know which one I love more - the round marble desk, the massive chandelier, or the mural.



Bold orange in Tory Burch's office




I want that poster at my work.


Moda Operandi 




I'd so love to pick Natalie Massenet's brain.  Net-a-porter.com London offices.



J. Crew Creative Director Jenna Lyons - I love how she's got a lot going on in there, which I think is how a designer's office should be.  




Aerin Lauder's gold touches





Minimalist decor in gray palettes

No comments:

Post a Comment