Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

March 27, 2014

Gala and ball wear

Whenever I happen upon photos from the San Francisco Black and White Ball, I nudge my husband that it would be such a fun and memorable event to attend.  When the time comes, part of the fun will be the pre-party preparations...



SF Symphony Black and White Ball.  Photo from SFGate.






Maybe a little too risque for the Symphony, but this 
Elie Saab gown is a winner in my book.





San Francisco's War Memorial Opera House




Alice Temperley freesia satin dress
Victoria Beckham's cropped wool and silk blend gown.





Alexander McQueen gown - I'm a sucker for gorgeous details on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment