Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

June 14, 2014

Lovely sunnies for summer

I just came across an article on MSN that sunglasses are becoming the new luxury splurge.  Personally, the most I've ever splurged on sunglasses was $200 on a pair of simple, black, wrap-around, polarized Gucci sunglasses about 10 years ago.





When you end up getting beach sand all over them or lose them forever by forgetting them at the last restaurant you just had brunch in, (I know people who own several pairs and keep them in their car, at home, and in their purse), lower priced alternatives are sometimes a safer bet and there's plenty of chic options out there.   Two of my favorite are less than $100.



Left: Banana Republic Mayer sunglasses; Right: Le Specs Chesire sunglasses 






No comments:

Post a Comment