Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

June 15, 2014

Surviving San Francisco's June gloom

The micro climate weather can be confusing enough for San Francisco residents (sunny by the At&t ballpark but foggy in the Sunset district, or sunny one minute and patchy fog an hour later on Mount Davidson) that I can't imagine how tourists must feel when they come and visit - I feel bad when I see them shivering in their shorts and their new Giants tees as they ride up California on the cable cars.  If they only knew...

I've got my eye on this sage trench by a Mission district-based fashion line called Everlane, which is light enough to wear in San Francisco's mild weather but not so warm as to make you sweat while you climb those steps up to Coit Tower.   






No comments:

Post a Comment