Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

March 29, 2015

Obsessed with Maison Michel hats

I'm normally not a hat person, but I may well be after seeing these creations by couture millinery Maison Michel of Paris which was founded in 1936 and is now owned by Chanel.  Well no wonder.  I've got my eye on the creme/gray fedora which is more versatile and wearable for any season, although the other colors in burgundy, blue, and black with red trim would be a nice pop of color to an all-black outfit.  Sadly there is no free-standing store here in San Francisco but they are available on Net-a-porter.com. Maybe I can convince the husband another trip to Paris in the new few years.  I'm already aching for the City of Lights and usually the 3rd time's the charm!



















No comments:

Post a Comment