Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

October 22, 2015

J. Crew Fall Shoes





I received the Fall J. Crew catalog yesterday and as I quickly browsed through it, I paused and went gaga over their Fall shoes.  Here are a few favorites of mine below - fun, playful, and perfect for all those upcoming Fall and Winter holiday parties.



As you can tell, I love most shoes with dainty bows.
These Velvet Bow Gladiator flats are my favorite in the collection.




Gray is one of my favorite colors and these embellishments
makes this shoe more than ordinary - Elsie jeweled pumps


Who doesn't love a shoe that looks like it's having it's own party?

No comments:

Post a Comment