Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

January 1, 2017

Glowing Skin for the New Year





I scored a Sephora gift card from my Elfster this year and made a beeline for the products I've been coveting for a while and favorites I had used up.  Ever since I saw Olympic Gymnast Aly Raisman's enviable glowing face (and her amazing feats against gravity) during the Games, the more obsessed I've become with illuminating (or highlighting/strobing - whatever you'd like to call it).  A short list of the tried and true:

Becca and Jaclyn Hill in Champagne Pop for its creamy, luxurious texture
(who wouldn't want a little champagne in their every day life?)

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in Luminous Almond for erasing dark,
under eye circles - perfect for new moms.  Also a little goes a long way

Nars - The Multiple in Orgasm for it's super easy application; just swipe and go.

Also pictured:  Tarte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit
Chanel - Wallet on Chain

Here's to a Glowing, Healthy, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment