Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

February 9, 2017

Chanel Jacket



When I was finally hired to work at my current job, I knew exactly what my present of accomplishment was going to be - a Chanel caviar classic flap bag.  It's one of my most beloved possessions because it represents perseverance.  I was incredibly unhappy at my previous job, so much so that my attitude towards it extended to my personal life; I was in a seven year rut.  I tried reminding myself that I should be grateful to have a job while people were being laid off left and right but you just can't stop a girl on fire.  Cut to a few years later in the present, I've been itching to get my hands on a classic, tweed, Chanel jacket that would go nicely with that handbag.    The look can be a little too elegant, but when paired with jeans, the look is so chic and modern.  And nothing says I've arrived more than Chanel.  













No comments:

Post a Comment