Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

February 5, 2018

Gifts for your Valentine

 A few things I wouldn't mind getting for Valentine's Day...




Pink, satin pajamas from Victoria's Secret.

Chocolates from Recciuti Confections - Their Black Box has been voted New York Times' best box chocolate three years in a row, and if you live in San Francisco, they have a store inside the Ferry Building.

Gucci tweed jacket - If you follow my blog, you'd know by now how obsessed I am with bows!

The Artiste Collection in Pink by Steamline Luggage, although any color would do for me.  The Anthropologist Orange doesn't look bad either.  

Le Creuset dutch oven in this gorgeous Oyster color. 




No comments:

Post a Comment