Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

February 25, 2018

Styles for a Tropical Getaway

The cold chilly weather has me dreaming of a warm tropical beach right about now, especially since I've been stuck at home battling this cold.  I was casually browsing Shopbop's fashion finds under $200 and was pleasantly surprised to find some items that I would happily stuff in my luggage.  And if you love the scallop bikinis by Marysia Swim, I found similar styles from Target of all places!









Moon River Dust Dress with bow details - only $88
Kayu Mini Pinata Tote - $125
W118 by Walter Baker Striped poplin top - I actually found this one at The Outnet - $74
Kaanas Recife Bow Sandals - $139



And if you want to really splurge...
Aquazurra Love Tasseled Espadrilles - love, love, love




No comments:

Post a Comment