Life in the Fog

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
-Maya Angelou

February 8, 2018

Vacation Mode


I'm counting down the days until I can get away to the Hawaiian Islands, but while I wait, I found some beach wear and accessories that I'm lusting after...

Loeffler Randall pom pom straw tote
Jack Rogers - Valentine's Day Jacks.  I also have the Hollis in geranium/gold, which I love!



CJ Laing Tarahumara Top - I seriously want everything from this shop!




Marysia Swim Antibes scallop-edged swimsuit - If only I weren't pregnant, I'd snatch this one up in a second.  And it's on sale!
Cuyana Panama Hat with a lovely bow.  J. Crew also has a Panama Hat that I wore religiously during last year's crazy heatwaves in SF.


CJ Laing Havana Earrings are fun and festive.  I also love the other colors they offer of this style.


No comments:

Post a Comment